Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good dependable personal trainer in limerick city?

Options
  • 07-01-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

hey guys how is things hope all is wellsmile.gif..was wondering if anybody could point me to a good personal trainer in limerick city...

cant find many on google!..so would like to kno if anybody would kno anyone good they could recomand me:) please thank you smile.gif

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

gre wrote: »
    hey guys how is things hope all is wellsmile.gif..was wondering if anybody could point me to a good personal trainer in limerick city...

cant find many on google!..so would like to kno if anybody would kno anyone good they could recomand me:) please thank you smile.gif

cheers!

I don't know the answer to your question, but you should try asking on the fitness forum as well as on here - I'm sure someone over there can point you in the right direction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭velocirafter

Emma in the UL Arena is good.....dont know her full name

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gre

hey thanks for the response guys..i did try the fitness tread but didnt get much back...emma is a lady and im a guy im looking to more weights style type training assuming shes not a body builder so i doubt she be much help to me

anyways if someone else can help' id be very greatfull..cant believe but its actully difficult to find a quality weight personal trainer here in limerick:confused:

oh well thanks guys i shall wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

There's a guy called Dave Sheahan who has/had (?) a gym at the town end of the dock road who is supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Hey was just about to PM you back - il throw you on Jasons number and fyi - Emma Ryan did lift for a few years and still does. Im not shilling her but she is good at what she does. She's a little mad though (the good type of mad)

• Advertisement

Dave Sheahan works out of where MK Fitness used to be, he's based in Ennis too afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gre

its okay guys thanks alot i got someone finally :)...

Good stuff.

All the best with your goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

paul allan in south court is very good 2 and reasonable check him out at evolution gym on facebook
    best of luck dude

Advertisement