Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dc universe online ps3?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

anyone getting this?? im gonna go get it in a few minutes loved the beta, if you are add caspa307

Comments

Do you have to pay monthly to play it on a PS3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, you do. Think it's €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Yeah 12.99 pm or 35for 3 months

thats not too bad for price, its weather or not i can afford the time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Láidir

Was looking at it in gamestop today but thought i'd look at some reviews first. so what do you guys think of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Just about done with the downloads, can't wait to get stuck into this!
    You get 30 days free with the game.

Add me, my psn is in the sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

yeah i personally love it as a fanboy more then mmo fan but i think it works well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Láidir

Most of the stuff i've read about this game is very positive. Guess i might get the PS3 platform today, was going to get the PC platform but there seems to be alot of frustrated people out there regarding the PC controls layout. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

the controls are fine for the pc. They are different to anytihn else but very very simple so it wont take you long to adapt

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Hey Guys, just joined this. Psn: LukekulX, I'm a fairly **** hero at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Kerrywriterno1

If you have the PS3 version, you're a hero and on the Justice for All server, then add me. My PSN is irishsupermanfan. I am trying to build a team who will help each other out in missions. My hero's name is EmeraldAvenger. Type it exactly as it is because the game wouldn't let me separate them for some reason.

I'm on Absolute Power, a fairly decent Hero now, Order 8 is the name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'm waiting for a new HDD so I can do the massive install. Can't wait til it arrives and I can play!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 The Fitzuation

Just wondering how fast is your internet connection lads?

I wont be getin this for another month or two but wont if I amnt gonna b able to play it properly.

At the moment I have 20gb broadband.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Well dunno about the PS3, but am running this on my PC with Eircoms 8Mb line and its grand. What company you get your internets from? As long as its a cable/ phoneline connection and not a mobile signal you should be fine, but some can be more congested than others.

Its UPC. We never have problems with it and theres 6 of us in the house so Im thinkin I should be ok. Guess there will be only one way to find out!

Somehow I reckon you mean 20 meg broadband, I have 8 meg and it works absolutly fine

• Registered Users Posts: 12,506 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Sony has confirmed that anyone buying a second hand copy of its recent MMO DC Universe Online will find that they need to buy a new subscription account alongside it.

The discs are linked to one-time PSN activation codes, which means that once entered, that disc is attached inextricably to that account. Any use on a separate PSN ID would require the purchase of a second subscription from Sony.

"Once the PSN key has been consumed with a disk it cannot be resold/replayed with the second user adding a sub - only the original consumer can use that acct," Sony said in an email to LazyGamer, adding that "Disk and account are one."

This also means that a shared PS3 console, with separate PSN IDs on it, would require separate discs in order for multiple accounts to play the game, even on the same machine.

Lukekul wrote: »
    Somehow I reckon you mean 20 meg broadband, I have 8 meg and it works absolutly fine

Ha yeah your right its 20mb broadband. Right well I guess its just gonna be a case of hopin I win big in Vegas so I can buy a HDTV and DCUO soon as I get home!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

What server is everybody on?

I am on Absolute Power PvP

Character name: eggs Hero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 goblininsane

I'm on crossfire pvp server

Mr. Monday/Hero/Healer

Have managed to get to the end game and am enjoying it (plenty of bugs still in the game) however I badly need to join a league where I will get some education on role, tactcs and builds. Too many wipes etc...

Advertisement