Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IdrA vs Jinro $1500 Showmatch ** read updated charter **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

1 hour till this is on.

Should be good!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

2 hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Anyone need a clock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

2 hours...

bah! I thought it was GMT -7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Toxic7

Match is starting soon.Big announcement later

http://www.justin.tv/iNcontroLTV#/w/891260176

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Xelnaga 1st map!!gogo\

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

laggy for anyone else>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Toxic7

laggy for anyone else>?

Watch it on a lower resolution.It fixed it for me
    Im watching it at 360 p.Zero lag

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

This 2 rax FE stuff is pretty nice. Any point trying it at a low level or is it just high high level play?

Three bases in well under ten minutes. Jinro, you so crazy...

• Advertisement

Commentary five seconds behind at least. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

stopped working for me :'(

FFS IdrA, pathetic.

stopped working for me :'(

3-1 to Jinro, Jinro got two very expansions and then went all tech, Idra just gg'ed before he even tried to attack Jinro's mass thor army.

Jinro 4-2, last two games were great. Also...

http://nasl.tv/

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Definitely felt the casting could of been done better. Was out of sync for most of it, and why oh why did they keep swaping back to their faces during a match. Can only hope the casting for NASL will be of a much higher quality.

That said, the matches were good, but felt IdrA gave up too quickly in a couple of them. And in the last match, the amount of mistakes IdrA made was embarrassing, no baneling speed, stayed on muta for too long.

Loving the new maps, they look like they play a lot better, at least on the pro level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Jinrolled.

guys,

USE SPOILERS!!!!

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

RoyalMarine,

DON'T CLICK ON THREADS ABOUT MATCHES THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULT OF. BAD THINGS WILL OCCUR!!!!

FFS

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote: »
    This 2 rax FE stuff is pretty nice. Any point trying it at a low level or is it just high high level play?

?

Orizio wrote: »
    ?
    is just jinro's macro terran playstyle, he said he wants people to think that he can cheese or macro game if he wants. something like when the oppo see your 2 rax they expected early aggression but you go macro up instead. mind game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

seraphimvc wrote: »
    is just jinro's macro terran playstyle, he said he wants people to think that he can cheese or macro game if he wants. something like when the oppo see your 2 rax they expected early aggression but you go macro up instead. mind game!!

Not really, 2 Rax FE vs Zerg is my staple opening these days, it allows you to get a quick expo up while you still have plenty of marines to defend against any early pressure.

But yes it also has the added benefit of applying early pressure against a zerg who went hatch first on close positions (which Zerg really shouldn't do vs Terran).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 daithiordave

if like me you m issed it, http://www.justin.tv/burninatingtheforest/b/280131172 for part 1

oh its a cast of the cast by Destiny, Cella and Debo , dont know debo, but very very funny

Please read the updated charter with regards to posting results from now on.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70806986&postcount=2

if like me you m issed it, http://www.justin.tv/burninatingtheforest/b/280131172 for part 1

oh its a cast of the cast by Destiny, Cella and Debo , dont know debo, but very very funny
    rofl i missed that steve's stream that day!

Advertisement