Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Drinkstore...

Options
  • 21-12-2013 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

I have to give a big shout out & a thank you to Ken & especially Richard from Drinkstore...

Got a knock on my front door at 9.30 last night, he braved the elements to ensure my Xmas delivery of 2 x crates of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale & a slab of Modus Hoperandi arrived for the weekend :eek:

An absolute gentleman, above & beyond the call of duty :cool:

Three cheers for Drinkstore...hip, hip etc. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

My box of Modus Hoperandi arrived at 8 this morning, I managed to burst a can open when opening the box so I was forced to have it for breakfast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭The Drunken Destrier

That's service. I've only done two orders with Drinkstore and both arrived very quickly and well packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,519 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I received my shipment of beer, hand delivered, at 9:45pm last night. It's great to deal with a trader who gets the importance of 'Christmas beer'. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without good Christmas beer. :)

Good of Richard to keep it nice and cool in the back of the van too, so I didn't have to wait before cracking open a can of Modus Hoperandi (bargain band-wagon jumper!). A top-notch beer, that really reminds me of my much-favoured but much scanty Surly Furious. Richard and team, I salute and thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

Yeah I was a bit worried that my order would not make the pre-christmas Sunday event I was having - but I rang them to query when my order would arrive, and finally on Sunday evening after 9 the beers arrived with the friendliest service. And because my evening event had already started, this was almost a santa claus type entry!

Advertisement