Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Charter - >read before posting<

Options
  • 15-02-2005 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Well I guess Cloud's been busy, weaving his magic and has created this wonderful forum for the PLAYSTATION. This forum is covered by the Games Charter because I can't be arsed writing and maintaining another one but let's make one thing especially clear:

Posts and threads that contain ANY information which would help someone copy games for whatever reason (including for backup purposes) will not be tolerated.

If you are modding your Playstation then the Console Modding forum might be a better place.

Lastly, a message to those tribal mongoloid users who think that owning a particular console is like being in a gang. It's not, so please avoid popping over to the X-box forum to inform them that they are "ghey".

If you find any post that goes against the above then please use the report this post button on everypost. I view every reported post, sometimes I don't take action but most times I do.

Enjoy!

Copy and paste is my friend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement