Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 10-04-2005 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

More Members wanted for Harold's Cross based band, pref. aged 16-19.We currently are a 3 piece guitar/bass/drums lineup, with the odd bit of keyboard and glockenspiel. Our influences: Tortoise, Radiohead, Redneck Manifesto, Interpol, Aphex Twin, Sigur Rós, Broken Social Scene, Múm, Aerial M,Mogwai, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Boards Of Canada, Modest Mouse, Slint, Do Make Say Think and so forth.
    Any guitarist/singer/keyboardist/whatever-ist is welcome to try out, so long as they have similar influences. We'd be happy either as a singing or instrumental band, whichever works out best. Reply to this or PM if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Barryoh2004

bump

boo-ump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭sanfran

have you any links to MP3's on the web??

no, but i do have some VERY roughly recorded mp3s of a gig we played at a party .don't know how to post them up without a large amount of hassle, though, plus they're not perfect renditions, given the fact that I was forced to use a squire strat because of an unexpected feck-up on my guitar's part. but if there's an easy way to put them up, please tell me.

Advertisement