Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifty cent game beef back on?

Options
  • 23-06-2005 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,908 ✭✭✭✭

Just been listening to the Nu Jersey Devil and DJ Skee Game mix tape where he disses 50 and g unit etc for the whole album, is this new or old and is the beef now over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I would say its an old one coz they made up couple weeks ago in public I think. But I also heard that the whole thing was a publicity stunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

if its the YOUKNOWWHATITIS VOL. 3 mixtape then its new stuff and the beef is most definetly back on.

300 bars and runnin is the only one ive heard so far and its ok nothing great a bit too much like the mixtape game before 50 did his album for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,908 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yep thats the one, he fairly slates 50 for being a snitch and has a good go at banks and yayo aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

yea its ok but i wasnt that impressed with the mixtape its not worth listening to again. I like it when he says "g u not".

Advertisement