Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghetto Gospel

Options
  • 29-06-2005 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

I have to say not a great fan of elton john but that song is really good , thats gotta be one of 2pacs greatest songs.

Who else thought so..

Ghetto Gospel 30 votes

Good
    0% 0 votes
    Ghetto(crap)
    100% 30 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Ahhh its pretty good.Hardly one of his best songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Chubb76 wrote:
    I have to say not a great fan of elton john but that song is really good , thats gotta be one of 2pacs greatest songs.

Who else thought so..

One of 2pac's greatest songs!! Are you mad??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭evil_seed

WTF!!!! Pure and utter muck of the highest order. I'm not a Pac fan but I do like some of his songs. But Ghetto Gospel.... SH1TE. One for the empty v generation

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I agree with chubb its an excellent song, also crooked n**ga is good on the loyal to the game album aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

Ya crooked n**ga is brill too willem d , good album

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I like the song, but I'd say 2pac is turning in his grave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Chubb76 wrote:

Who else thought so..

man, sometimes its hard to tell if you people are taking the piss or being serious.

oh im being serious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Utter sh!te, pimping a dead man's throw aways for a couple of extra millions in Aftermath's already huge bank account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Ghetto Gospel is a dacent song alrite. Anyone else notice how most people from the north of the Republic dont like 2pac? Or is this just me?

• Advertisement

Some people can be very critical of good music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

most of the posthumous releases have been garbage.

Most havent been up to standard but there has been a couple greats thrown in there with em. Runnin with Biggie is example

A crooked n***a is also a brill song too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

let me say for the ****in record that loya to the game aitn a pac album..its more like a ****in eminem album ft pac...
    and ghetto gospel is so ****in ****......the original version is so much better...it sounds nothin like the gay ass version with that fag elton john...........

yak_kadafi wrote:
    let me say for the ****in record that loya to the game aitn a pac album..its more like a ****in eminem album ft pac...
    and ghetto gospel is so ****in ****......the original version is so much better...it sounds nothin like the gay ass version with that fag elton john...........
    Which did better in charts etc?

Which did better in charts etc?

For feck sake!. Just cos the newer version did better in the charts doesn't mean its better. It means more assholes like yerself went and bought the pile of steaming sh1te it is.
    How can you possibly think that a song that was recorded when tupac was alive, that wasn't considered good enough to put on whatever album it was recorded for be any good. It's a feckin reject.
    Now cop on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Pac must be rolling in his grave, havin been remixed with sexually challeneged elton. Eminem is really starting to make me sick his last two albums have sucked terribly and he is intent on ruining the memory of Pac. Although the song isn't too bad to be fair, one question springs to mine how Pac's mother Ofeni Shakur can agree to this crap, I suppose it all boils down to how much green she gets .

evil_seed wrote:
    For feck sake!. Just cos the newer version did better in the charts doesn't mean its better. It means more assholes like yerself went and bought the pile of steaming sh1te it is.
    How can you possibly think that a song that was recorded when tupac was alive, that wasn't considered good enough to put on whatever album it was recorded for be any good. It's a feckin reject.
    Now cop on!!
    I can give my view if i want so you can feck off with your calling of the asshole. You wouldnt call a bunch of fellas assholes to their face would you

Whats wrong with the album , so what if she is getting alot of green its more than wat your getting

• Advertisement

I can give my view if i want so you can feck off with your calling of the asshole. You wouldnt call a bunch of fellas assholes to their face would you
    Have done, will do again. Don't take sh1t too seriously. If you didn't by the single you're not an asshole. People who did imo are, because its a **** tune. Its ****iness is on a par with ....... I can't believe I'm gonna say this.........its on a par with.......... that b@st@rd frog. If I hear ghetto gospel on the radio, tv or wherever I have to punch someone. 2Pac - the only dead guy ever to get raped

I didnt buy the single, i have the album loyal to the game. Thats a bit harsh now, putting 2Pac on the same level as that annoying ****. Music channels are playing Ghetto Gospel too much and if its on tv, i change the channel coz it will wreck the song totally for me if they keep playing it and i keep seeing it. Maybe thats what happened with you in the past with a previous 2pac song or something and thats why you arent a fan of 2pac because of that. I think many of the videos for 2pacs songs tho since he died have been similar. Look at Thugs Mansion and Ghetto Gospel, theyre very similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

I think it's a great song.

too rite andyman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Painful.

I remember while I was in a car yesterday, and there was only 2 stations playing music at the time:

One was 2Pac- Ghetto Gospel
    The other was Charlotte Church- Crazy Chick...

I chose to listen to Crazy Chick.

That's how bad it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Look at Thugs Mansion and Ghetto Gospel, theyre very similar.

Besides both having Tupac on them,both those songs are completely different.
    Bri wrote:
    Painful.

Any reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Question:
    Is Tupac's voice altered in it?

Question:
    Is Tupac's voice altered in it?

I think so. I've been tortured by my sis to listen again and again. We've both come to the conclusion that some of the lines have been changed and that Eminem does the changed lyrics tryin to sound like Pac. Thats what we think anyways. We may not be right...

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote:
    Besides both having Tupac on them,both those songs are completely different.

Any reason?
    Are u stupid, i said look at the videos, theyre very similar as in the wrong person gets shot and dies in both of the videos

Advertisement