Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lapdancing

Options
  • 13-02-2003 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I went to a famous lapdancing club on leeson st for the first time & i have to say it was great fun... all the staff were very pleasent & helpful (including the bouncers) & the chicks rocked, there was one chick i got a lapdance fom who very talented indeed.... anyone else have similar stories about these ...ahem gentlemen clubs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭pinkpig

no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

yep, they're fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I go into Angels every now and again, mostly cause i know some of the staff there, so we can sit there and talk to them for a while, most of the girls are nice to talk to aswell.
    And the booze is cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

never have gone to one, prob never will, dont realy care, i dont heva a great need to pay women for their company. im sure you sould experience everythin once but its not my scene. each to his/her/it's own though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

angels is cheap?!

i heard the exact opposite, so they were wrong?

and no ive never been to angels myself, nor any lap dancing club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

mostly cause i know some of the staff there

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Gone a few times, good fun with a few lads alright.

Went with my g/f once, now that was an experience! Two of us got a dance together, great fun! Yer one said my g/f was the best girl she ever danced with, most of them just sit there like sticks! :D

Man I love her....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I've been to quite a few in Ireland, Germany, Canada, UK and Prague. They've all been great and generally not seedy. The one in Canada was only 10 dollars and there was 50% women there.
    I was propositioned in Angels, e300 for a lesbian show for me and a friend. I was in bunnies a bit before it closed down also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

Go to Liverpool .... stg£5 a dance!!!!!!!

Enygma - Did you get that on video?

phoenix2181 - are you in love now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

Originally posted by thegills
    I was propositioned in Angels, e300 for a lesbian show for me and a friend

were you and you friend propositioned to perform the lesbian show ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    mostly cause i know some of the staff there

:rolleyes:
    Straight up man seriously, lol, i went to school with one of the bar men there.
    yeah the booze is cheapish, they do specials there every now and again and pints are usuall between 3-4 Euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

stringfellows - leicster square london.

thats the best one I've been to.
    200 pounds for a bottle of champagne but I have never seen such good looking strippers anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

it'd be a kick ass summer job working behind the bar in one of the aforementioned.

"look at me i can hold the tray up with no hands"

"your fired"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

lol Caesar_Bojangle , hehe
    :D , havent been to any myself , never really felt the need or got the oppurtunity (stag nite etc) , although one nite myself and a few mates from work went to one club on leeson st, they were just closing , i disappeared and they found me chatting two dancers drinkin champagne , i had my wallet open till my boss grabbed me and told me to go home , spoilsport , not that i rem:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

na not in love, I found it a bit seedy but was a good laugh all the same....& no I'm not a lonely old git that spends all his money in seedy places, went there with a few mates boozed up on me birthday & we are all attached for better or worse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

mates 18th birthday on thursday, want to hit one a these places, and i'm wondering what the craic is, is there any good spots round town?? whats the door policy like lads?

cheers!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i dont think i have the body for it....

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by VinnyL
    mates 18th birthday on thursday, want to hit one a these places, and i'm wondering what the craic is, is there any good spots round town?? whats the door policy like lads?
    i'd say these places are 21s or 23s, your mate might not get in with an 18s id. ut perhaps someone can correct me on this???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

No chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Went to a strip club called the Glass Slipper in Boston because it was my mates 21st and I have to say it wasn't one of the best experiences I've ever had. Drink was around $10 a bottle and I'm not sure if it was the 30+ strippers with bags under their eyes that were bigger then their tits or the broken down old men throwing 1 dollar bills that really set the scene.

After of initial shock of seeing two naked woman stroking each other wore off myself and my mates spent of the rest of the time talking about ways to make more money out of strippers.

Highlight of the night was when a crack whore sat down at our table and starting "chatting us up" 10 minutes later the 60 year old battleaxe of a waitress came over and let us know in the most polite terms you can believe that we had to buy our resident crack whore a drink for $30 so we could continue to enjoy her company. All in all don't think I'll me running back to another strip club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Originally posted by phoenix2181
    na not in love, I found it a bit seedy but was a good laugh all the same....& no I'm not a lonely old git that spends all his money in seedy places, went there with a few mates boozed up on me birthday & we are all attached for better or worse

i'm at a loss to realise why a group of guys with gf's would go to a strip club when they can fet it for free at home and save a **** load of money:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭patch

Never been to one in Ireland, I've been to a splendid one in D.C. called Goodfellas though.....

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I found it hilarious when they converted 'LIQUID' to 'ANGELS' here in Galway...
    One of my ex-girlfriends was contemplating working there at the time, and came back laughing at how lame the place was after she went in to inquire about it. How it's turned out since then, I don't know.

Never been to one and probably wouldn't bother my ass unless it was for a special event like, ohh, a stag night or something like that - maybe as a sort of birthday bash...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 captain_kav

never been to one myself, never wud!! totally not my scene!! i know a stripper that works in angels and she is the ugliest thing i've ever seen!!! no mess!! and shes a dirty slut too!! she asked my g/f to do it, and i put the foot down and said if u do it, i will never talk to u again, ever!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by newband
    i'm at a loss to realise why a group of guys with gf's would go to a strip club when they can fet it for free at home and save a **** load of money:dunno:

Nothing is 'free' in this world, mate...

I've never been to one in Ireland myself. Went to one in Crete, though, about 7 years ago. T'was alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Originally posted by Bard
    Nothing is 'free' in this world, mate...

why, would ur gf make ya pay for her to do it to u?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

You've never had a girlfriend or else you're one lucky bastard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Was in Angels the once. It was just great being able to look at the woman walking round in underwear etc without fear of being slapped about by some boyfriend or something :rolleyes:

Mate insisted on paying for a €30 show for me (was my birthday like). Erm, was nice :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

My 18th and 5 of us went in before heading to my party. Have to say it was fantastic, Got 2 dances, 1 by a halle berry lookalike with a nicer arse (1 of the strippers was asking me if i thought she had ass implants) and one by a beautiful blonde german.

When I said it was my 18th they got really damned dirty and i got the show of my life. The Halle Berry lookalike motioned me to sit on my hands by putting her hands on her arse... so i put my hands on her arse :D she just laughed about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement