Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please GO Beckham

• 10-06-2003 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I'm finally fed up with all this beckham crap. So much that I hope he just leaves united.

Is it just a PR campaign that has been launched to boost sales in the coming months while the football season is at a close?

One way or another - beckham to me is a highly overrated player, however i think united will miss his wuality of delivery. United need the wings and I just don't know who they wil replacehim with. Ole had a good time when he was out there, but not his best position.

ANYWAY - GO BECKHAM GO, so we can all get on with lookin forward to the comin season!

Tom
    (united fan)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

tbh he will go its just a question of where and when.

Man utd will miss him tho badly. Also if he goes to spain I think hell be showed up for lack of pace BUT if he goes to italy he will have a field day cuz the game is slower and he will be putting in crosses to some wonderus player (Crespo, Vieri, or somin like that) and he will look really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

They had a three option pole on football365.com:

Ronaldinho goes to Utd - 13%

Becks at Barca - 2%

Rest of world dies of boredom - 85%

I think that sums it up and that if it is indeed a publicity stunt it aint working guys so give it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Originally posted by Wolf
    tbh he will go its just a question of where and when.

Do u mean this season?

interesting reading here.... http://www.breakingnews.ie/2003/06/10/story102106.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Looks like utd will be stuck with him for the time been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Beckham doesnt wanna go, Fergie wants rid, therefore, he's off.

Scholes is a far more important players, as is Keane.

United may as well cash in on Beckham now and get a mega price for him, he will be missed more by the PLC than anyone else.

BTW Football365 disgusts me !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

United accept Barca bid for Beckham

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2003/06/10/story102127.html

Advertisement