Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgive me for i am a noob

Options
  • 10-06-2003 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have bf1942 and only really play SP but since DC has been release then i'm well up for it online. I'm wondering if you nice folks use the multiplay option built into the game or do you use game spy or wha?

An is there a list of the usual suspects in ireland/Uk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I use ASE= All Seeing Eye. Never liked Gamespy and dislike ingame browsers even more.

I play as "Lupus"

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bios

All seeing eye is by far the best game server browser

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

It will show all the uk and irish servers i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Nice one, thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

Hi,

I use the built in game browser........

ASE has these strange automatic updates and I am not a big friend of software which updates itself over the net.

The built in one works ok for me, and I don't like to run an extra piece of software to find a server.

On the other hand: the "buddie" finder in ASE is very nice ;-)))

jow

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Theres an option to turn off the automatic updates
    and also, when it downloads them automaticly, you don't have to install them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement