Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French (Ordinary)

• 10-06-2003 1:29pm
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

OMG Urination Station. Piss easy, no work for the last 2 years since I dropped to pass cos of my previous bitch of a teacher.

B at least, Hopefull an A2 :D .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

That question, who does he sleep with was class

his boss
    his family
    the earth

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I loved the way there was little pictures, reminded me of the junior cery irish.

What the **** is a magnetoscope, i called it a TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

FYI, un magnetoscope is a VCR...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Well, higher level french went well for me. The comprehensions were straight forward, and I was quite suited for the written section too. I could have anything in this from a B1 to an A1 I'd say, depends how lucky I am on the tape, and how many mistakes I made that Im not aware of.

Anyway, like Irish, its a pleasant thought to know that I never have to do a french exam again, but I'd like to keep up the language anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

Television and a Hi-Fi for that one Boston,

the comprehension about the boy and boarding school, was slightly thrown by that, i ended up thinking he didnt think he would like going to it, but ended up having some fun with loads of adventures!! and secrets, but enjoying going home to his family and some other bull****,

but talking to some ppl afterwards when it was all over they said he didnt enjoy going there,

im confussled, that bit is only thing worrying me as in the last question in english i went on a bit about him "YES" enjoying it

• Advertisement

I put tv and hi-fi. I said he enjoyed it, but was scared the first day. thing is, he was looking forward to it, so maybe the thing was that he thought it would be great and it wasn't, maybe i have it wrong, but i don't really care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

my god it was laffable...
    my letter i learned came up :)

I just wrote down magnetoscope:)
    Honeymonster i wrote The Earth cos why the fu<k would he goto sleep bout his neighbours:_
    the hardest question on the aural was the month the cyclist retired.,... Libra wtf??

Iv heard August.. i guessed at november i know im wrong:/

anyways hopefully a b or a A for moi

cartman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

A magnetoscope is a VCR lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Originally posted by cartman
    my god it was laffable...
    my letter i learned came up :)

I just wrote down magnetoscope:)
    Honeymonster i wrote The Earth cos why the fu<k would he goto sleep bout his neighbours:_
    the hardest question on the aural was the month the cyclist retired.,... Libra wtf??

Iv heard August.. i guessed at november i know im wrong:/

anyways hopefully a b or a A for moi

cartman

I wrote the earth too, i couldn't remember what the other option was.

That listening test was bo-selecta

tick el box :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

lol yeah, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw every question on the listening bar 2 to be tick the box, took a glance at the higher and every question was a word or few words answers, a lot even sentenses

god bless tick el box

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Took me a while to work out the boarding school comprehension alright...

But from what i read, the kid thought it would be great, expected "adventures, intrigue and secrets". Then his m8 told him that it was different to how he seemed to think it would be.

He goes to the boarding school and the beds are cold and metal. He prays to God to send him home again but in the morning he wakes up and is still in the dormitory...

Basic overview from what I read.

Oh, anyone remember where the ****ing course list for the colleges is? I have some copied into text files, all last years points on em for the courses but I can't for the life of me remember wher I got them...

Thats exactly what i heard, libra, i mean wtf is that.

Cult, i said he was cold and metal

Originally posted by Boston
    Thats exactly what i heard, libra, i mean wtf is that.

Cult, i said he was cold and metal

/smacks head

It must have been the terminators youth.. how could i miss that?!
    I'm pretty cetain it was a cold metal bed. "lit metal froid" was the phrase I believe...

;) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Ok how many said yougurt instead of cheese for fromage. I had yougurt down then said **** it's cheese and when i came out i had to make sure and everyone was like no its yougurt i was like it's not then looked it up bada bing cheese.

I heard libra aswell but i kept nodding of into a day dream so i just said may. :D

mm, your wan who owned the studio was wreking my head they should at least get people eho can speak correctly.

Yeah Kappar ;) , same thing happened to most of the people I did the exam with, a few even did the same thing as me which was:
    Write down yoghurt straight away, say FSK!, and change it to cheese, looking back at it once or twice to make sure...

Advertisement