Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read quick :)

Options
  • 10-06-2003 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

Listening to phantom on the net.... 'tis 17:52.... Someone name the song please :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Hrm... oh well..... :p

Sorry I don't normally listen so I've no idea what's going on...

That song is always on when I tune in though.... Hrm... just picked out the random lyrics "it's the theme to life.... something... "and here comes a solo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Hey Duffman, That's Dependence Theme from La Rocca.

Good song an' all!

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

F*ck La Rocca, they've got Hot Press connections. Booooo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Speaking of HotPress there's a rather interesting article featuring Phantom in the latest edition.

Also, is it just me or is a certain former Phantom DJ moving to TodayFM? Or is (what's left of) my brain just muddling up?

• Advertisement

Don't damn a band just becuse of who they know - if it's a good song, then enjoy it!

And, no, you're not getting muddled up (not any more than usual, anyway) - Alison has moved to Today FM. Catch her on Sunday nights with her new show.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Paul Clarke
    Don't damn a band just becuse of who they know - if it's a good song, then enjoy it!

And, no, you're not getting muddled up (not any more than usual, anyway) - Alison has moved to Today FM. Catch her on Sunday nights with her new show.

P.

if i have to choose between the 2 pete's and today fm... i'd much rather the two pete's

Careful what you say - they'll get all egotistical with comments like that, then there'll be no stopping them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it'll be fine, just don't feed them for a while or take them out for walks if they get to egotistical. they have to learn some how

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by Paul Clarke
    And, no, you're not getting muddled up (not any more than usual, anyway)

Oooh.. Keep your gloves up ;) That was below the belt.

*sniffles*

• Advertisement
Advertisement