Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History

Options
  • 10-06-2003 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

How did u all do in the history exam? I thought it was grand A2 or a B1 ... me , i did a) Land Purchse (3.5 pages) b) Neutrality (3 pages) c) France (4) d) European Unity (3.5 pages) and E was ****in horrible!!! so i did a research topic i stole and vaugly rememberd ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭slartibardfast

I'm going for a spectacular D3, did 3 pages for

a) Parnell/Butt
    b) Irish Neutrality
    c) Origins of WW1
    d) European Unity

And four pages for my special topic on "German Airborne Forces 1933-1945"

All in extreemly happy with paper.

Can you get a B1 with so little written? Paper not refusing ink and all that! All the best,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

nice.

nothin prepared for secion A
    5 pages for special project (on little red riding hood)
    3 pages for eco policy
    5 pages for 3rd republic (panicked and forgot how to spell "france")
    2 (hilarious) pages for league of nations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

You can get full marks for 3 pages easily..that is what they expect. The more you write the more an examiner is going to have to trudge through. All you need is 6 paragraphs...

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Test wasn't bad....not bad at all. PHB had me expecting a paper designed by Satan himself :)

Advertisement