Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone want an Alfa 147???

Options
  • 10-06-2003 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just got a new Alfa 147. Its a great car but I decided I want a convertible beemer for the summer so I've decided to sell.

Here is the spec:

Alfa 147 Sportivo - 1.6 Tspark 3dr
    Metallic Black
    Red Momo Leather
    17" Super sport Alloys
    BOSE Hi-Fi system.
    10 Disc CD Changer
    Electric Sunroof
    Comfort Pack
    Rear Spoiler (small)

Standard Features:
    ABS & EBD
    ASR & MSR
    Electric Windows
    Front Foglights
    Immobiliser
    Remote Control Central Locking
    Heated Electric Mirrors
    Driver / Passenger Airbag
    Front Side Airbags
    Manual Air Conditioning
    Adjustible Drivers Seat
    Leather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob
    Alarm
    Window Bag
    Fire Prevention System

This car cost 29,500 new. I got it in April and it has 3,000 miles. There is not a scratch, nick, spec of dust etc..

Absolute showroom condition!!!!

I am in the dublin area and will deliver anywhere in Ireland. You can have your own person check out the car if you want.

Asking Price: 26,500 ono

This is totally legit. I can put you in touch with the Dealers that I bought from. Michael Barrable in Swords.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Jeez man, for that price I think you'd be better trading it in..

you looking to buy a new or second hand beemer??

There's a guy in kildare selling a second hand 320 convertible for around that price, granted its a 97 but it seems in good nic..

Have a look and see what ya think..

Best of luck with the hunt, and the sale, but waaaayyyyyyy outta my price range at the moment.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

Going for an 01-02 BMW. Thanks anyways.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

*sigh* wish i had the cash to do that :( *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Hey Robertr, just out of interest. What job or kind of work r u in.

I work in Financial Services. Why???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 daaft

I've been considering one, is it 2003?

Yes its 2003. Only 2 months old. One of the nicest ones you'll see on the road. I bought it cause of the 1.6 engine. I didn't have my full license but had to get insured on somehting or I was going to loose all my no claims bonus because I wasn't insured for nearly 2 years. Since then I've got my test and want to get a porsche boxter.

Advertisement