Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after the LC...

Options
  • 10-06-2003 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

ne1 here gonna go to DCU? if so what course? ne1 else goin for the actuarial course? and did ne1 here ever go to CTYI?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Theoretical Physics in Trinners for me. Is there anyone else out there wanting to do maths in trinity? Or am I the only one?

I'd also be interested to know what summer plans/post leaving cert projects any of you might have, cos mine range from the whacky and completely stupid, to the em..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

hmmm i rules "trinners" out str8 away cos i dont think it has campus accomodation with lan......i really should have checked that out properly, but neway they dont do a dedicated actuarial course there :( interestingly most theoretical physics peeps from trinity go on to work in finance of all places :D Our paths may cross some day sev :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I was thinking of doing that coarse Sev, its like my 9th choice. Once the exams are over Im redoing my cao form, might bump it up.

Monday 23th my 9-5 job is starting, €10/hour....sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

Feck ye boy geniuses*

*genii??

im doing (well before history section B i thought i was doing)
    journalism in dcu

as for summer plans i wanna migrate to amsterdam with my m8s for a week After It Ends but we'll probably just make it as far as clare island :rolleyes:
    wanna learn how to play guitar and how to drive
    wanna write my book (SHADDUP im the new jk rowling)
    and im workin...jeez action packed innit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

lol nice to c that SOME ppl have jobs, im stuck here in Mayo for the summer wit no job :( im goin to Chicago in august. I cant w8 to go to college (hopefully in dcu, that place rox) cant w8 to get outta the bog and up 2 the smog! hey that rhymes! Ill b bringing the acoustic guitar i got for xmas with me, hopefully ill get a guitar teacher in dcu :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I was at the DCU to visit the Helix theatre........anyway the campus is so sweet, and the area seems real peaceful. Pity its as akward as hell to get to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

yeah, theoretical physics in trinners is my no1, so itd probably be a good idea to do well in physics...
    any idea about accomodation in trinity hall, any1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

Originally posted by ella minnow pea
    Feck ye boy geniuses*

*genii??

is there any non boy geniuses on the board?? Am i the stoopidest person here?? How quaint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

Im goin for Business , Social Studies and Economic studies in trinity hopefully ... need 475 points tho ... so il probably be at it next year....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

History and Politics if I'm lucky, then Law, then BESS.

However I can't stress enough how much vodka I'm going to drink right after the leaving :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by PHB
    History and Politics if I'm lucky, then Law, then BESS.

However I can't stress enough how much vodka I'm going to drink right after the leaving :)

He really can't , you have to hear him explain it every couple of weeks IRL :P .

Advertisement