Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC courses

Options
  • 10-06-2003 9:25pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anybody know where there is a complete listing of all the available PLC courses in ireland as that is an alternative option if you dont get what you plan to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

now where have i seen the text from that sig b4....was it calvin and hobbes?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

damn straight its from the comical classic comic Calvin and hobbes (now thats illiteration)

Question still stands though
    anyone know where a listing of plc courses for ireland is available cos its a strong possibility for me as i would be unwilling to resit the leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I dunno about a listing but I have qualifax on my comp and would be glad to zip it up and upload it if anyones got any space (it's between 20-30 mbs)

Advertisement