Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chat room/channel

Options
  • 10-06-2003 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

i think it would b a good idea if we all went to an irc channel to chat bout the exams, easier to communicate that way.....perhaps if we all went to channel #leaving.ie?
    im going there now, ppl who dont have mIRC installed u can use it thru boards, go here http://www.boards.ie/chat/index.php and join channel #leaving.ie, i shud b there :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Em, to be quite honest, I dont think such a channel is going to be popular in the middle of exam time, when the emphasis is kind of on getting away from the exam time and learning off all that stuff you were to lazy to during the year.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I thought of that a while ago , #LeavingCert , but I thought twice :) . #boards.ie is the place we bitch and moan when it need to be done.

Advertisement