Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Coke/Pepsi Products. (Lemon/Vanilla etc....)

• 10-06-2003 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

What do we think?

Havn't had the Vanilla produce yet but i must admit I am a fan of Pepsi Twist and the Diet Coke with Lemon.

There is a definite difference in flavour withou it being too strong. Nice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I think that they're both nice, but they don't compare to Cherry Coke, which is delicious.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I bought some Vanilla Coke by accident recently. The vanilla flavouring itself is fairly subtle, very synthetic and didn't really do anything for me. I found it to be a fairly pointless to be so subtle.

I may try some of that Pepsi Twist soon but the entire idea of it puts me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Robbo
    I bought some Vanilla Coke by accident recently. The vanilla flavouring itself is fairly subtle, very synthetic and didn't really do anything for me. I found it to be a fairly pointless to be so subtle.

I may try some of that Pepsi Twist soon but the entire idea of it puts me off.

You can still buy cherry coke? The last time I saw that was about 15 years ago.... I thought it died a death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

i like the new pepsi twist
    also dr pepper is appearing in more shops around with coke distributing it - yay \o/

dr pepper wins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Originally posted by patch69
    You can still buy cherry coke? The last time I saw that was about 15 years ago.... I thought it died a death.

I didn't get it here. It was about 2/3 years ago in London. I'd love if they resold it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is Dr Pepper not the same as cherry coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

They've been around in the states for a while, the pepsi twist is super. Still no Coke though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mavedic

The pepsi twist is divine! Wish it was available in more shops. Not so keen on the vanilla coke though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

dr pepper tastes like those old chalk lollies, ugh - rank.
    tooooo sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

dr pepper stinks, the ad rocks hehe :P pepsi twist isnt very nice, why not just get some lemon if you wanted it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement