Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reports on newer fones

• 10-06-2003 11:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

i used to use a nokia 3310 which allowed delivery reports on text messages.. i recently bought a 6610 and cant get the bloody things to work.. dont even see an option on it.. does this mean there are no delivry reports on newer fones?

I also now someone with a 3510 with the same problem...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

i have a 3510 and i turned reports on so id say the option is prob there somewhere like

messages-
    message settings-
    text messages-
    sending profile-
    then go in to each profile and turn reports on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

cool that worked!! :) thanks man!

any idea how to delete ringtones?? its the one thing thats bothering me at the mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

do u mean on the 6610? i can go to Gallery in the menu and then into the tone folder. Then select a tone and u can delete from one of the options....

no cheers anyway i dont have the 6110 or a gallery option looks like im stuck with em for a while

• Advertisement
Advertisement