Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Start up games/multimedia company from Galway. Looking for talent.

• 11-06-2003 12:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

I recently met with two people from a new highly ambitious company that has recently started up in Galway. They are looking for new talent (preferably from Galway).

The company is in its early stages and has highly experienced staff who have worked in many other games studios previously.

The company is aiming to develop for the following formats:
    • Gameboy Advance (they have already got a running game engine created)
    • PC
    • Possibly XBox
    • Interactive web-based multimedia

Check out their website

If you are interested PM me or contact the company through the website.

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Strange site...
    What exactly does it entail (PC side), seeing as I can't find anything on the site whatsoever... Must be the lack of sleep...

More than likely I don't fit the bill, but Im dedicated and committed and would definately love something along the lines of the above... It's a bastard being creative...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

When do i get the money?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Heres an email address you can email rather than contacting them through me or the site:

keith@pdsinteractive.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Thats very bland site tbh and you can smell the photoshop filters a mile off. :)

BEVEL IS YOUR FRIEND !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PDSI

Interactive web design project - Paradise Galway
    This is a 3D online city virtual reality walk through of Galway. It is created from the ground up into various stages to become a complete urban virtual world. Shop, chat in a cafe, create your own clan housing estates, play games (2D / 3D), take your pet on a walk, and walk the streets of Galway of course as a few examples of what it is.

We are expanding our development staff in 3D modeling in low polygons, texturing, UV mapping, photoshop skills, talented interface designers that have experience will be a plus.
    Macromedia Director 3D programmers required with some knowledge of 3D modeling.

There is not much information on either websites just yet regarding ourselves, later on there will be.

I hope this helps clear the air abit about this post, regarding the other developments, we are doing GBA, mobile phone 2D (c64 style) / 3D games, and a PC/Xbox title development cycle that will begin by the end of Augest.

Anyone interested living in Galway or around in Ireland are welcome to email me at: keith@paradisegalway.com
    If there is a group of people with skills, do email as well. We are opening these positions for the next 2 weeks to allow time for everyone that interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement