Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sin Review

Options
  • 15-11-1998 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

sorry, i hear the students crying "WAREZ!!!!" and moaning about the lack of FTP connections.
    lol

SeP

ps i might check out sin! anyone wanna gimme a lend :) i hear the DM levs are mad, like the train and living room :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

This is one very cool game.The gfx are very good with more than enough effects to keep all 3d card owners more than happy,if u havent got a 3dcard yet,why not u muppet there more than cheep enough.

The single player levels are the best of any 3d shooter that I have ever player and I include Goldeneye in this statement as well.
    Each level really does progress the story very nicly.The weapons are all very nice and the effects for them are cool,you see your machinegun bullets spraying around the screen any the spent bullets droping to the floor.Even shooting the roof results in a cool cascade of bullets dropping down like rain.

The sound is good but not outstanding but does the job .The only complaints that i have about the game is the time it takes for each level to load,40 to 60 secs,which is a pain in the ****,especilly further levels when death is around most corners.hopefully a patch will sort this out.

All in all a game every 3d shooter fan should own even if it does cost 40 quid.I can hear the students moaning and crying about the injustice of the world allready :)

Advertisement