Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is going on in Kilkenny?

• 11-06-2003 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭

So now another player has joined Carter in retiring from Inter County Hurling, another big name too in Brian Mc Evoy. Also DJ tried to retire from it not so long ago. Do you think these two players are just p*ssed off cause they are not getting a game and they feel they are worth it, or do you think there is more to this then we have heard about. I am beginning to suspect that there is strife in the Kilkenny camp myself. As a dub I have no insider knowledge of the Kilkenny set up so if anyone knows what is going on please speak up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I will sit here and wait for tipp gunner to give us an insight..tipp being practally the same thing as kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

It is not the same place at all Al. Remember Kilkenny keep beating the arse off Tipp. Just think back to the league final.

Oh yes, hahaha...I keep forgetting, Now tell me, is there a differance between meath and westmeath ? oh yes meath are not choke artists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Did anyone see the TV program on DJ Carey last week? It was quite good. And a good insight into Kilkenny hurling, which they take very seriously down there.
    It looks like on this occasion that they have pressed the self distruct button again

couldnt they have slefdistructed last week....feckers

• Advertisement

rumours are that maybe 4 players will have left the setup by next week. its getting worse still. rumours are on the horizon james coogan had a serious injury which for the 2nd time could result in his career threatened. richie mullaly their wingback has also being injured which keeps him out for a while.

Charlie is a magnificent talent and it is tough to think he wont ever hurl on the top stage again. Denis Byrne our newest recruit left Kilkenny in a disgruntled fashion with Cody at been left out of the panel last year.

as for kilkenny beating the arse off us, we beat them in their own back yard this year and were 9 pts up with 10 mins left in the league final only to be pipped at the post.

dublin were quite unlucky vs kilkenny as they were only 3 pts down with 10mins left.

see waylander, I tild you Tipp gunner would provide an insight...

Thanks tipp, Be sure and keep us updated with all thr gossip

Advertisement