Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

!!!THE RESULTS!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

failure rate in carlow looks kinda not good
    problem when theres such a good college life suppose lol
    /me petitions ITC for easier marking systems, and to take into account for social-lives
    lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The failure rate in Carlow is great one of the highest in Ireland I hear:)
    But yes the social life is great esp for the kiddies whos first time away from home it is:)

The whole not havin to get up in the mornin thing too kinda gets in the way of sleep and daytime tele and cntributes to it!!

........daytime tv.......................no it's ok - i'll just watch the c02 leave any random carbonated drink ... more exciting, and less predictable what will happen next.

lol, judging from what I hear regardless of if ppl live at home or not tis bit mental down there [still awaiting pics on Mordeth Vs. Car] in general.

ah getting up in morning can be resolved with a simple holographic emmitter which will generate my image in class & have 2/3 ideal phrases for every suitation to deal with any incomming question
    "bounce a particle beam of the gravitional array"
    "10"
    "resistance is futile"
    that should cover it for 99% of incomming questions ... version 2 shall include ninja-hamster-related responces too - just for that 1%

other thing to perfect is not waking up as such - but sleep walking, comatosed, and getting it just right so you wake up in college [prefably learning to sleep dress also]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

something tells me you've thought about this too much

me ? think ?
    thats umprossible.
    Especially in the current state i'm in ... normally me and thinking not exist - im working on staying alive currently ... which is having adverse effects on me.

Home after 3am last night ... flu ... and well now in work never felt so .... fleurgh

Friend suggested red bull - i added coke ... and well heart gone wee bit insane - think i crashed me.
    heart beats insanely .... heart stops responding ... reboot heart

i hate when i think too hard and my head hurts.
    that could be due to the many head injuries due to rugby.

My boss is gone all afternoon. he left a carlow student alone with broadband and kazza and imesh.

any body want anything???

Ah, I've come to conclusion movement in general bad, as can cause injuries - so for medical reasons im a lazy bastard ;)

if yer bored - advise Undergrads
    :) tis kewl nerdy program :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I failed one, am repeating project as it is, so am going to repeat project next year now instead and probably do whatever I faied as well.
    Gogo is mighty pissed off with college
    :(

Will have to go to college next year for a mighty eight hours a week.

Congrats to all who passed, well done well done.

going now to feel sorry for myself all over again. sob.

i'm always bored! except when having sex. only reason i have a gf.
    movement usually is a bad idea if your not used to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Originally posted by Ruaidhri
    right so party in shay's :)
    i'll bring the cherrys :p

If the parties in shay's, im sure the cherries will have already been plucked!

Oh forgot to add, was talking to mike baker last month (he is again head of science department, joe keogh somewhere else)
    And he said while it is 40% to get through, it won't guarantee your place, the highest marks will always take preference over lower marks, there has to be a limit on the amount of people going into courses. That is pretty much a quote from him guys.

gogo

i thought that was fairly obvious.
    thank f**k for straight degree course!
    046 rules!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

I got around a 50% average and they let me into third year, got the letter of acceptance in the post last monday. Ivan and bicky should be back as well as they got about 2% higher than me and as for dogboy, if he dident get into third year i'll fornicate myself with a modern art scultpure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well I got my offer a few days ago and sent the reply yesterday.
    Bicky got the same as me so I assume he got an offer too but he's in the states so I dont know what he's doing about that...

Dogboy said he hasnt gotten his offer yet so Vulture, prepare for "fornication" :D

Ah, I'd say its just some clerical error, he got a merit 2 sure

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

Well actually i dont have a modern art sculpture.. ... i dont suppose anyone could lend me one?

well
    after multiple bday pints
    define 'modern art'
    CD wall ... hard drive masterpieces....specifics :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

spudato snowmen!!!

Woooooooo hoooooooo
    Got Carlow :D
    lol - well wasn't confimred till was told got mail - so presuming it says "yes" and not "please stop calling us..."

looking at cao site, points for carlow dropped from 260 last yr, to 190 this yr ;0

DCU also big shock - from 350 last yr - to 300 this yr [bastards, they couldnt have done they 2 yrs ago!]

prog and cnoc was aqa:)
    puters were low nearly everywhere this year:(
    big changes from our times!!

Advertisement