Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cases?

• 11-06-2003 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

ive finally decided to get a new case. i was told to get a full size atx case but is that the same as a midi-tower? or should i go for a big tower? i want it to have a few fans dont need a power supply though. i already have a 400w q-tec psu. basically its to keep meh athlon xp 2600+, geforce fx 5900 ultra, 768 or ram and an 80 and 10 gig hard drives cool. at the moment i have a standard size atx case. any ideas'd be great..
    and as usual not too expensive :)

i was looking at this one - Coolermaster ATC-111B-SX1 (CA-027-CM)
    from overclockers.co.uk, anyone got this case?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭hulhi

how about cases from thermaltake or antec,
    they do some nice looking cases with great cooling as well,
    you can find them on www.elara.ie though they are not exactly cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

ok ive finally decided to go and order this:
    ThermalTake TH V1000C Xaser III, Blue
    any opinions?
    looks cool and has 7 fans so should keep all the stuff cool.
    all i have to do now is wait for my 5900 ultra!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭hulhi

congrats! nice choice, (how about v1000d, this one has side window) though i'd have gone for Xaser III V2000A Super Tower , but again there's saying that we shouldn't argue 'bout tastes,

Advertisement