Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Board Request: Photoshop Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by amp
    And you wanted to be mod.

Roffle. You just don't get boards.ie, do you?

bostonbaby.jpg

What do you mean by don't get, don't get that you where going to do that? i predicted it even knew what you would use "spoiled child" comment, and like a pleb you went a head and did it after i asking you not to, shows how much respect you have for other people, also shows why your the last person who should be allowed to moderate this forum. Anybody with a clue would have coped i was taking the piss with asking to be a mod, i mean whens the last time someone demanded Devore to do something and he did it. That said If i was the moderator and someone asked me not to allow there picture to be abused on the forum, then i would respect that and not abuse it.

Btw well done in keeping to you pormise not to flame me, hey i wonder if you will ban me with out any reason again from the forums you moderate? You may think i don't get boards.ie, but one thing is for sure, you don't get me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

DMT says "Yes...and buy the t-shirt:"

sera_t-shirt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Boston
    blah blah blah blah....You may think i don't get boards.ie, but one thing is for sure, you don't get me.

I think I got you. Oh yes indeed. :)

/me unhooks Boston and throws him back into the sea

Yea what ever mate, you will get bored with this before i do. And then you be all like "please DeVore he's annoying me" "please save me DeVore from the big bad sexy, much better looking then me, boston" and then i will be like "shut the **** up you little girl" and you will be like "but i can't because i'm a pleb" and then ill be like "yea i know" going to be a long summer girly.

BTw calling your sellf a capacitor is very suitable, They reach a climax in a non linear way, and then decharge very rapidly, and there electric flieds adversely effect other electrical components around them. Just face it, your ulgy and your anti social

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The recommend thread thing still not working huh?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Boston
    Yea what ever mate, you will get bored with this before i do. And then you be all like "please DeVore he's annoying me" "please save me DeVore from the big bad sexy, much better looking then me, boston" and then i will be like "shut the **** up you little girl" and you will be like "but i can't because i'm a pleb" and then ill be like "yea i know" going to be a long summer girly.

Bring it on.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

FOIGHT!

/me stands at corner selling peak caps, large gold rings and hoop earrings to the masses of gathering creamers.

bound for the reload.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If all of you could see me now... I'm jumping up and down making monkey noises while slapping my head with both hands alternately...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Spiffing idea considering one of my favourite threads was that User/Picture switch thingy...thing, which was a haven for all those repressed filthy photoshopping fetishes. More of that sort of thing.

CuLT for mod, G'wan! (That said Ive always been impressed with DBC's photoshop skillz.Hmm memmm mem.)

Any idea when the board will be created?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll do it as soon as I stop jumping up and down.

DeV.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by amp
    bla ..bla..bal Bring it on.

All the Cool kids say "bringing it" now adays. Patience little man, all in good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i also wasnt aware that Boards.ie had an official spokes person either

must be great to be right all the time.
    i should now...

Originally posted by DeVore
    If all of you could see me now... I'm jumping up and down making monkey noises while slapping my head with both hands alternately...

No change there then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

This forum sounds like fun :)

Although personally, I will always use Paint Shop Pro.

A

It's here!

Whoot!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

n1 !

:D

Heh, my day turned into a photoshopping day 0_o .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

well thats monday morning's day of work taken care of

cheers :D

Advertisement