Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offloading hardware

Options
  • 16-11-1998 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know where a body can off load any old hardware they have lying about? if i upgrade me puter, i dont really want the old junk thats left over. also, still trying to get rid of 16mg 168pin dimms.
    unless there are some really stupid ppl reading the buy and sell these days :)

whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You wouldn't belive the amount of idot's who read the Buy&Sell.Give it a shot.

PS. Anyone interested in a 4mb Matrox Millennium II card that I have for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

try emailing all ex-Kashmir members, tell em it disables bot checkin when u use it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Funny that u should mention that butcher,as my old millennium II card has got a chip in it to help at playing Quake2.It's got a IACB chip(Im A Cheating ******* chip) in it's chipset to make cheating at game's all the easier.Like do u really think spoonman is that good at quake2 :).

Advertisement