Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Bad Blood: Thoughts and opinions (Contains possible Raw Spoiler)

• 11-06-2003 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks of the upcoming Raw brand only PPV. Speaking personally, I'm quite optimistic about it's chances of success.
    The stand out matches for me, will be HBK v Flair, Booker T v Christian and Goldberg v Jericho. That last pick will be decided on the night, I mean the match will be good if Jericho feels up to it. He and he alone will be the key to whether this match will turn out positive for the WWE.
    The "Main Event" will solely depend on 2 things. Foley and the crowd. If they use Foley in the correct way and the crowd responds to him then this match MIGHT be saved. But when you are going into a match with your babyface basically a broken down cripple and can't generate any heat, it's not a good sign.
    The rest of the card will just be filler. But as I said, if the crowd is buzzing all night this PPV shoudn't be the seeming doomed failure it is being set up to be. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I totally think its gonna be a disaster.

Kevin Nash deo doesnt belong in a Cell.

Steiner at another PPV makes sweet baby jesus cry.

The only match Im looking forward to is Booker T V Christian...and I am also wondering whats gonna happen with the Kane angle is he going heel or wha?

The steve austin V Bischoff challenge should be a bit of a laugh as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Agree with Washout all fairly crap matches,i think the best match will be Goldberg and Jericho,and that's only because Jericho i such a good worker he can make anyone look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I was not going to bother getting this PPV until yesterday when I saw it was on Sky Sports1, point being I didnt think it was going to be any good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm watching it purely to see Mick Foley again!

Unreal seeing him on Raw tonight. Taking those bumps. I love the guy:)

Advertisement