Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazaa (not sure if this is the right place)

Options
  • 11-06-2003 11:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im having trouble with Kazaa, I downloaded it recently and it was working grand for about 2 or 3 weeks, then it dissapeared off my pc. thinking I or someone in the house had deleted it by accident, I reinstalled it, and it happened again, I reinstalled it once more, and without fail its now vanished from my machine

anyone else having a similar problem?? If so, anyone able to help??

thanks
    btw, if this is innapropriate to the board, i apologise, i couldnt really find anything more suitable

Flogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

make sure you're logged on with administrator rights when you're installing it.
    pretty bizarre problem, or install kazaa lite(no spyware)....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Perhaps your bonzai buddy is playing a practical joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

what do you mean dissapeared? does is not show up in the control panel add/remove icons? Does the shortcut disapear, or the program file?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

or you may have downloaded files from kazaa originally that had a backdoor trojan in it and someones basicaaly messing with you. Longshot, but its something i've had experience with ;)

Advertisement