Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecksor's postcount?

Options
  • 12-06-2003 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

Was browsing and noticed eck's postcount is zero even though he's got posts all over the place , wtf?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

He must have haxed the gibson.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think its ecksor's way of objecting to people who find post count to be something to envy. Much like my dislike of ops sitting online opped up purely to show they have them. I could be wrong about ecksor though maybe he just finds it funneh :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by DeVore
    I think its ecksor's way of objecting to people who find post count to be something to envy.
    But I envy the 0.00 posts! I want that! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I see Vexorg is the other way round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

hmm... strange things are afoot.. Ecksor is up to 1 post, but still 0.00 per day.. and vexorg is on 0.00 too now..

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yes, that 0.00 is quite eye-catching...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I thought Regi had locked his to 1337 but it was just a wild coincidence. (It's 1339 now)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The neighbour of the leet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I notice sometimes that ecksor lets slip and has a post count of 1. This is when we have him for the kill.... someone get the masking tape and a bottle of tar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

So vexorg has increased his post count? would that make the highest poster White Wash Man?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Well the admins have to have SOME fun too you know!

We (or at least *I* :) ) am considering declaring Madmin-Day where the admins will just goof off and mess with the site for our (and hopefully your) amusement. We're having a think about it :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    I asked ecksor for a Zero post count when he started this months ago (Im sure he stole my idea)

he said "Fuk off"

Go figure.

wow, u just accuse everyone of stealing your idea's.

what next, u invented the question mark :P

hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

We (or at least *I* :) ) am considering declaring Madmin-Day where the admins will just goof off and mess with the site for our (and hopefully your) amusement.

I'm a madmin everyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

you sure are.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by amp
    I thought Regi had locked his to 1337 but it was just a wild coincidence. (It's 1339 now)

I think it was locked at 1337 but then one of the admins (cloud?) did something about missing posts from long ago. Koopa has his locked at l337 as well. May of changed.

Post count means nothing [just checked] wtf? WWM has dropped below mine again? Is he not well or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Well the admins have to have SOME fun too you know!

We (or at least *I* :) ) am considering declaring Madmin-Day where the admins will just goof off and mess with the site for our (and hopefully your) amusement. We're having a think about it :)

DeV.

Not with my membership money you won't :D

heheh ... watch us!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I think it was locked at 1337 but then one of the admins (cloud?) did something about missing posts from long ago. Koopa has his locked at l337 as well. May of changed.

Post count means nothing [just checked] wtf? WWM has dropped below mine again? Is he not well or something?

/me posts to find out what post count he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

holy bat-threads Si, youre f*ckin right!

even Devore is catching up, he must be doing some awful trolling to post that much!

by the way Tom, when are you going to live up to your promise in my sig?

• Advertisement
Advertisement