Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planetside - is there a boards.ie squad?

• 12-06-2003 9:19am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got Planetside last night - haven't played it yet though. Just wondering if there was an official boards.ie squad and what faction they are.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Most of us play NC on Werner and are in Formido :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Aye nearest thing to a boards.ie outfit is Formido.
    Give palle or Quozl a tell in-game.
    Demonbaby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Shame you all went NC, It only means that the only time you'll see me is a millisecond before your death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

hehe, if I see *you* Tellox, I'll stick my Jackhammer up your ass and pull the trigger til it goes 'click'! Bring it!! :)

btw some of us have alts on Konried/VS. I am 'Anavel' there.

Teeth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

heh.

NC Scum :p

Yield before the Terran Republic and all will be forgiven. Maybe .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

We dont fight enough zerg er Terran Republic in my opinion :)
    The Vanu tend to fight like trapped weasle's regardless of how many of them there are and make a fight fun. They think and play smart and try and use tatics against you.

Terran Republic on the other hand really bore the hell out of me. If they dont outnumber you 10/20 to 1 aka The Zerg, then they have no chance and just become pests by taking a tower here or there. Also so many TR players are such noobs is almost embarasing fighting them. Most of them still think the DC max is thing of fear :) But the Zerg are great for racking up your kill count lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Planetside would'nt be half as fun as it is without NC's arrogant smack talk. After all, it gives you something to do during your frequent and lengthly respawn periods... :)

Advertisement