Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constant Javascript errors!

Options
  • 12-06-2003 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Receiving constant javascript errors as I try navigating around the site. Judgin by the posts seems to be something to do wiff the drop down nav!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

When it happens next can you give some examples of the sorts of errors you're getting? Also your browser info would be cool.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by tomED
    Receiving constant javascript errors as I try navigating around the site. Judgin by the posts seems to be something to do wiff the drop down nav!

i get that - so fookin' annoying its a za thing (i hope by saying this u are running za)

sometimes i disable then refresh just to be able to roam the boards (bar one - ahem)

afaik i never changed the options in my za , sometimes it works but mostly i get zilch

p.s.

ex = i am getting the drop down nav bar errors - when u highlight the menu to select a submenu it quickly jumps back into place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Originally posted by ecksor
    When it happens next can you give some examples of the sorts of errors you're getting? Also your browser info would be cool.

Thanks.

Ok sorry, man i thought with the other posts you were on the case.

Will make sure in future if I see a problem to let you know with complete errors etc. Working fine again though!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I hadn't actually read that thread yet when I posted, but even so for all I know you could be talking about a different problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

my error was different than ciscos

• Advertisement
Advertisement