Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike Insurance

Options
  • 12-06-2003 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Does anyone know if there is any company that offer insurance for less than a year. I want to get insured in my bike for the summer months only...but nobody seems to do it......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

i wish, makes sense but i don't think there is. You can get classical insurance and group policies etc but its not the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nope. Unfortunately, no-one will insure you for less than a year. My brother is currently bikeless for a month while he waits to turn 25, and for his premium to drop €1600 :rolleyes:

They'll let you transfer your insurance, say to a bigger bike, for a month or two though.

Advertisement