Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stradbally Paintball

Options
  • 12-06-2003 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Is there website for the Paintball in Stradbally? If not, does anyone have any contact details for them? I would like to try and set up a day out over the next few weeks!

Voodoo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Sureshot's number is 0502 31912 but i could be wrong because i tried ringin 'em myself and it didnt work. They dont have a website. I think the tourist centre in portlaoise keeps some leaflets from them with rates etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

see here

phone number is at the bottom :)

see ya in a few weeks so. Call into Ramsbottoms at the top of the town.

Sureshot's number is 0502 31912 but i could be wrong because i tried ringin 'em myself and it didnt work. They dont have a website. I think the tourist centre in portlaoise keeps some leaflets from them with rates etc. I've heard they're very good, a great day out and loads of different types of games to play. They do food and stuff as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Thanks for the details guys...

I played in Kilternan a couple of years ago and it was excellent....Isn't it amazing how grown men can act in true combat fashion, crawling through muddy puddles and taking sniper shots at your opponents...

would love to go there and see have the years of counterstrike, unreal and quake payed off and made me into a mean tactical fighting machine. Or just a fat nerd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Didn't work for me!!!!:D

Advertisement