Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sin Multiplayer

Options
  • 17-11-1998 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

I have been playing Sin multiplayer for the last few days and i can only say that its the business.The multiplayer levels are fantastic and a joy to play.One level has all the players running around a giant dinning room.Any chance of getting an Irish sever up and running on Quake.ie or Iol.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cave

Any chance of a lend of the game?? ;) Too poor to shell out for it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I can burn u a copy if u want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

"burn u a copy"? ffs lads, not a public message board :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah ya ho's dats just not on, put me down for 1 evaluation copy aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Stick me down for one copy as well, which I swear I will delete from my HD after a year's 'testing' period. Or sooner if it isnt as good as Q2.

• Advertisement

Any one that whats a "evalueation copy" stick your name down.5 quid a copy is fair I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Black Pawn

Looks like this needs serious amount of backup copies I have a safe to put one into if need be - just in case of a flood... so ya better give me a backup copy too ....just in case...loike,.,..

GIVE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yup there ven lash us down for a copy of ye olde sin game from the peoples who made it.........plz
    Sher
    ON

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ohhhh, that looks like a bandwagon to me!!!!

lemme on lemme on!

tell you what ven, i'll take a copy of yer hands on friday.

whitewash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cave

Venom, put me and Shank down for a copy and let us know when their ready and we'll drop down to ya!!!!

g'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Bring a copy along on Friday (if ready) there Ven, and I'll take it off of ya.

Congrats on ukccl result as well.

I'll have Castor's and WhiteWash's "ITEM" ready for friday night.You other lads will have to wait a few days as im short on cdr's,but it shouldnt be more than a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Veno,: i have some spare disc atm, how many u need?

A disc each for your self and cave should cover it .I have burned an item for the other two lads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Firestarter

has anyone got any sin multiplayer screen shots or knows where i can see some?

Advertisement