Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 drinking session in Roddy Bowlands in Rathmines friday 8pm

Options
  • 19-11-1998 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Quake2 drinking session in Roddy Bowland in Rathmines friday 8pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

now if that was next week i'd go up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well now, I dare say I at least could struggle desperately to a pub at some point next week :)

If you fancy a ****-up let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, luckily enough i'll be there on friday. as for next week... well, i guess i could make that as well :)

who needs a liver?

whitewash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Sure next week sounds like a good idea as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I canny be down fer the session as Im off to Donegal. Ah for deffo call this a quake in general **** up btw not just q2 as some of the q1 peeps can drink alorra lorra beer of an evnin. Anyhoo i'll not be about this weekend but if as BogNog says next weekend.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Sure anyone who wants to get p1ssed just show up. The more the merrier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Is this gonna b a regular thing, if so Fridays are out for me as I have a long standing Friday night **** up thing with my mates. I know the Q1 lads are gimps but they're alright to drink with :), why not extend the invite to them also as some of them definitely need to get out more often.

Shank

Advertisement