Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solstice

Options
  • 12-06-2003 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

So new topic as it is quiet here- what if anything are people doing for the Solstice?

Most of my coven is off on holidays on the actual Solstice Sabbat, so we are having a big joint Esbat/Sabbat this Saturday for the full moon. The good thing about running a training cvoen is I have farmed out all the work (writing ritual, arranging food, candles etc) to others as I am pretty stressed right now, so I only have to turn up.

On the Sabbat itself, the 21st, I'll be in Limerick at a role-playing convention. But I won't forget the Solstice! I will be playing Nemaine, an avatar of the Morrigan, at an in-character garou Solstice celebration, which should be great fun.

Blessed be: silja

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

AS it is the day after by birthday i tend to have my birthday party then :)

Good excuse to get all family and firneds together for a celebration which usually means lighting a huge ammount of candles and staying up till dawn .

As i am not a part of a coven the only person i have to organise is myself.

[ On the Sabbat itself, the 21st, I'll be in Limerick at a role-playing convention. But I won't forget the Solstice! I will be playing Nemaine, an avatar of the Morrigan, at an in-character garou Solstice celebration, which should be great fun. ]

but i must admit the above sounds like a howling good time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hmm... It'll be the day after I finish my exams... Maybe I'll organise a game of VTM. But likely I'll just be in a strangely wondrous frame of mind :ninja: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Hi,
    I will be at work from 8am to 8pm so i miss most of the day. I spose I could do something at the night
    BB

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So what event / dawn / midday / whatever is actually celebrated and how?

Advertisement