Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi CD Burner

• 12-06-2003 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭

Any 1 know of any multi cd burners on the market with and idea of prices, issues involved with using?
    Tnx
    L8R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

i think i saw one on the for sale board a while ago. coulda been a multi DVD burner, would do the same job 4 ya tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

they're normally referred to as jukeboxes AFAIK. try searching your normal computer components site for "jukebox".

also, if you have a network of computers with Cd-burners you can set up a software jukebox using the likes of Padus Disk Juggler. I could have the product name wrong, but its definitely by Padus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Na that network thing would be defeating the purpose m8...
    What u want is called a duplicator...
    tis i who was selling the dvd duplicator and could churn out 6 dvds in 15 mins...
    I could try getting u a cd dup with or without drives for a very competitive price if u want m8

The dvd and cd dups are actually different in some form of way and cannot be swapped for cds back to dvds etc.. just to let u know.. very easy and standalone dont need a pc to run em etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭ConsultClifford

The Apprentice,

Can you get me a quote for a multi cd duplicator so?

Cheers

Advertisement