Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone think they have to repeat?

Options
  • 12-06-2003 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

I'm not sure yet.

English - need high mark, but will they mark hard?

History - need high mark but 2 questions were tripe and my special topic could be refused.

Geography - need high mark but made a mess of aerial and ordnance survey

French - need high mark, not sure how I did to be honest!

So, I think it'll be too close to call. I think I might have to repeat, which is a bitch cos most of this years papers were "easy"!!!

Do you think you'll be repeating? 5 votes

YES
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Probably. Found it very hard to motivate myself. Don't mind too much though tbh. Even if I get the points I'm not going straight into college. Gonna find a nice part-time job and take it easy for a year :) If I have to take some exams again in june it won't be too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

I think i fooked up maths paper 2 :(

Out of curiosity, any places anybody would recommend to repeat the leaving cert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Only if i totally screwed up would i even consider repeating, and i dont think i screwed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭jammy_dodger

Only repeat if you absolutly have to get the points in order to get into the course you want,There's back doors into most courses, explore all options before repeating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

There is no way in this world that i'd repeat. i just wouldn't be able to bear another year of school when i know i could be in college.even if i don't get my points i'll find some other way. i didn't realise till now how strongly i felt about this...

Definitly though...i couldn't put myself through another year of that much pressure etc.I'll be o glad to just be finished with the whole thing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I had the best time of my life in Repeating 6th year.
    I repeated in a small community college after being in and all boys CB school.
    In the repeat i had nice small, mixed, friendlier[spelling?] classes.
    It was weird being in 6th year yet being treated like a human at the same time.

Seriously it was fantastic so don't freak out if you have to repeat.

tribble

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

need to. wont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

never..... there are people who repeat and still don't get the points they want... can you imagine...? :eek:

Advertisement