Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** up....proper post

Options
  • 22-11-1998 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, if any one wants to go for beers on friday night, leave the message!

we can arrange to meet anywhere. castor troy beware, we will not be encountering that bloke who was snogging the two birds at once (*******!"!!!!!!! how did he do it?)

like i said. leave the message. oh, and this is for anyone in dublin on friday night :)

whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

where the **** were you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we waited all night fs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Both myself and Tincool were there on friday but couldnt find either of u 2 muppets :)
    Next time wear a silly hat or something.
    Ill be there next friday tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i have to say, i reckoned the dirty great graphics card box on the table was a dead giveaway!

anyway, everyone knows me!!!!!

next week i'll wear the off-the shoulder red number (with sequins) and matching handbag and shoes. i'll be smoking a pipe and i'll shave my hair off :)

whitewash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Stick a red flag on the table as well just to be sure :) btw the outfit u described could be any number of ppl in rathmines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

*** I have the RED FLAG near WhiteWashMan's table. NEED ASSITANCE at near THE BAR. I am 100% drunk, 34% horny and 67% lost. I have the RL in the trunk of the car incase we run into Rathminion scum. ***

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well, I'll be there, natch, and I beleive the obergruppenfuhrer of HIV, i.e. Nog will make it also. If he thinks I'm cleaning my gaff up before he kips there, he has another thing coming :)

Venom said he was there Fri, but due to a complete lack of knowledge on our parts as to what he looks like, and vice versa, he couldn't bloody well find us, could he!?!?

So WW, next time you arrange to meet someone, find out what they look like, eh? :)

Advertisement