Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come it doesn't say that its my birthday?

Options
  • 12-06-2003 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

The topic says it all really. Its my birthday but yet in the today's birthdays section on the vbullitin page it doesn't say that.

How come?

As far as I know it is someone elses birthday today too and they also are not listed there.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

And you put your birthday in your profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

happy birthday bullman.

you just want attention don't you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

We were all going to throw you a really big surprise party later but you have just ruined it all, party is cancelled now.

Did you put your DOB in your profile when registering ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I assume that I did put it in the profile at registration. Though that was 2 years ago now. Hard to remember, etc.

I had a look around the profile and I don't see anywhere to change it. Am I blind or did I just miss it?

And yes. Every post I make is me trying to seek more attention from my geeky peers :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Eerrr it doesnt ask for your b-day when registering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I had the same problem a few months ago when it was my birthday. Even MGS2 says happy birthday to me, but not you lot.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Ok, you can enter your birthdate options under your profile now if you wish (linked off your user cp).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Thanks for that ecksor.

So next year, I shall be expecting loads of birthday wishes

Advertisement