Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Upgrade

Options
  • 13-06-2003 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Boyfriend 5.0 Vs Husband 1.0

Dear Help Desk,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting modules, limiting access to flower and jewelry applications which had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

Additionally, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, but installed undesirable programs such as Football 5.0. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and HouseCleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to rectify these problems, but to no avail.

Help please!

Rgds
    Desperate

Dear Desperate,

Please bear in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I-THOUGHT-YOU-LOVED-ME, then install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. However, remember that overuse could cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, HappyHour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.

Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create "Snoring Loudly" WAV files. DO NOT install MotherInLaw 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will cause Husband 1.0 to crash.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, however, it does have limited memory and is unable to learn new applications quickly. Consider purchasing additional software to improve performance.

Personally, I would recommend HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3.

Sincerely
    Help Desk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

laughing my ass off :D, the funny thing is i started to google for Boyfriend 5.0 when I firsted logged on at oh about 7 30 the early bird gets the worm and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭irlhost

Originally posted by tom-thebox
    laughing my ass off :D, the funny thing is i started to google for Boyfriend 5.0 when I firsted logged on at oh about 7 30 the early bird gets the worm and all that.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

You dont want to see the search results for Boyfriend 5.0. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭irlhost

Yes, you should download it while you still can.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Moved to humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/Me goes looking for the lad's night out that a friend actually wrote in C+

Good stuff.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron