Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15,000 Brown People Dead Somewhere

Options
  • 21-11-1998 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

OOGA-BOOGA LAND OR WHEREVER--Relief efforts are pouring into some country someplace, where 15,000 brown people have died over the past few weeks from flooding or a hurricane or something like that. "Never have our people endured such a terrible catastrophe," said this one dark-skinned guy who lost his entire family in the disaster of some sort. "Our God has forsaken us." The affected nation may possibly be the same one where about 90,000 brown people died two or three years ago in that one earthquake.

www.theonion.com

Does the fact that i laughed till i near ****ed myself at this make me a bad person?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Of course not, as I did the exact same thing. The Onion is a work of genius, all hail the Onion!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Firestarter

the repeated use of "brown people" makes it seem a bit comical.
    no your not a bad person: the only thing you can guarantee in life is..well...death.

you are however a silly off topic poster ;þ

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The only thing you can be sure of in life is death and tax's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Firestarter

not necessarily ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i believe the three cerin things in life are death, taxes and nurses.....

the only hing i havent done is the death thing..yet!

whitewash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

My Aunt is a nurse.....dat sorta makes me feel ****ed up.....is dat wierd? will it effect my sexuality?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

this guy is the funniest thing in the onion.
    even just looking at his picture makes me laugh. i reckon if we put a tash on vorosha, hed look a bit like this :)

http://www.theonion.com/onion3415/make_me_take_vacation.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Herbert J. Kornfeld in da mothaf u c k i n house!!!!!

Advertisement