Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer Tickets Help

• 13-06-2003 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Can anyone give me a few links where I can buy Ireland Soccer Tickets for, I know FAi.ie but I was on that yesterday to get russia tickets and they said they werent on sale and now their sold out :(

Kate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Buy a season ticket for a EL club then get them from the club guaranteed tickets for every match if you put your name down a bit in advance.

I know St Pats do it dunno about the others.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Wheres the info for season tickets online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.stpatsfc.com

Be doing well to get tickets for Russia match i got 2 but had my name down since last august , when draws are made for qualifiers you order a ticket for every ireland match and you get them every time EL has its benefits :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Ok, That website just really confused me I'm just looking for a site where I can get Tickets For Ireland Matched at Lansdowne such as the Ire V Russia or etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

If the tickets are sold out then you wont get one for that game unless you willing to pay through your teeth for em offa someone.

For Sale board sometimes has tickets and such.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I couldn't get a ticket for the Albania/Georgia games anywhere but a few hundred people usually get a refund and those tickets go on sale the week before the match in the FAI, Merrion Square.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

You could also put your name down on the waiting list for block booking. There is a long waiting list, but eventually, you'll get the chance to have one ticket for every game. If you want. If you only want to go to the big games, you'll find it difficult, and rightly so.

Advertisement