Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Boards Party - Who does what?

Options
  • 13-06-2003 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭

After the latest call for a boards political party I suggest we go about giving people the jobs.

Right so: Suggest who you want for what cabinet position and maybe a bit of a reason why.

Seating arrangments for Cabinet meetings may also be neccesary to cause less fisticuffs, and a bit of a laugh for the backbenchers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I thought we agreed that I got to be dictator? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Interior Minister along with Head of Secret Police :)

Gandalf.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Sounds more like a popularity party than anything else - I am sure there are less well known peeps who have the right skills ;)

I'll vote for Sparks to be Leader - I'll follow wherever he goes - with his typing skills at least we'll get the slagging out first!

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

This party has clearly sold out on its founding principles - what were they again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Has the name been chosen yet? I suggested APNS - Authoritarian Party of National Salvation, but I think the best was Hizbiffa which is Arabic for party of Biffa.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you dont like my principles..... I have others!

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Progressive Devocrats!

I want to wear Mary Harney's head like a wig.... oops time for the medication again...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

i think we should call ourselves " The Justice Party ". all the members could be called "Members of the justice league". we could wear capes and masks and our aim would be to clear up irish politics and beat up all the bad guys.

this may involve a little bit of tight wearing but im sure we would all manage to maintain some sort of dignity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

But who are the BAD GUYS???
    :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by xen
    But who are the BAD GUYS???
    Ninjas. The party should be set up to fight ninjas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

I call Mexican Ambassador.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Ninjas. The party should be set up to fight ninjas.
    Wackyninjas.bmp

Advertisement