Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternate Payments

Options
  • 13-06-2003 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

I'm trying to find sites that allow you to pay for things online via other means...such as paypal.

However I want one where I can sign up my Irish bank account to and PayPal is only Uk and USA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by kegan5
    I'm trying to find sites that allow you to pay for things online via other means...such as paypal.

However I want one where I can sign up my Irish bank account to and PayPal is only Uk and USA

Do you want to process or send payments

If you are looking to send payments AIB sell prepaid credit cards.

If u are looking for a merchant

www.paysystems.com
    www.2checkout.com - the best in my view.
    www.worldpay.com

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

Originally posted by tom-thebox
    ...AIB sell prepaid credit cards...

I don't think so.

The only prepaid cards available for purchase in the ROI are the Visa Travelex cards and the like, which while having the logo are only accepted by work in ATMs, not merchants.

In the USA, however, there are many prepaid cards available for purchase such as Visa Buxx, which are accepted by merchants as normal cards, worldwide, however a USA/Canada address is required for purchase. Even virtual cards such as Webcertificate require a USA/Canada address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭boo-boo

I heard these guys do something along those lines, might be just
    the uk tho'.

http://www.fastpay.com/

Advertisement