Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HowSet up Clikpay ?

Options
  • 13-06-2003 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

A client of mine, has just signed up to use Clikpay, to handle credit card transactions

I need to set up the shopping cart on his website. I have never done this before. Can someone PLEASE let me know how i go about it. I have seen the demo on the Clikpay website but I am having trouble understanding.

Any help is much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by manonthemoon
    I need to set up the shopping cart on his website. I have never done this before. Can someone PLEASE let me know how i go about it. I have seen the demo on the Clikpay website but I am having trouble understanding.
    Go to the Clickpay site and RTFM.

TBH, if you can't do an integration job that comes with instructions, you should pass the work on to someone who can. Otherwise, you're as likely to screw up and give the rest of us a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Originally posted by The Corinthian
    Go to the Clickpay site and RTFM.

when did bank of ireland/euroconex clikpay become worldpay ... ?

Originally posted by nahdoic
    when did bank of ireland/euroconex clikpay become worldpay ... ?
    Apparantly almost two years ago:

http://www.worldpay.com/nz/news/2001/news_clickpay.shtml

Upps. Clikpay, not Clickpay...

OK, sorry, my bad. However, if your client has signed up with them, you should contact them (with your client's acount, with them, details) and request their integration documentation.

In fairness, from looking at the demo it doesn't look like a terribly complex job.

Advertisement