Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Type O Negative ALbum!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 13-06-2003 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Granted my limited funds have prevented me purchasing type o negatives new album but its looking good, 2 mp3's can be got here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/TypeONegative/music.asp

Production seems to be a bit better, nice culty vibe off 'I don''t wanna be me' complete with deadly widdly solo.

Anyone get the full thing? How does it rate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

It's not out yet... I figure that if it's gonna be out on Tuesday in America, it'll probably be out on Friday here. So roll on the 20th cause I am getting that album! :D

From what I've heard of the album it's very World Coming Down, but a bit more upbeat (don't worry, it actually sounds pretty good). Well... ok, that's a lie. I Don't Wanna Be Me is pretty upbeat sounding, The Dream Is Dead is kinda... Red Water only less funny.

I haven't dled anything off any p2p style yokey yet but it seems hyped by the band enough to make it look like a worthwhile investment. :)

Oh and the album's called "Life Is Killing Me" (reference to lines by Motorhead, Ozzy, and other big names... Pete's little joke).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

Nope its out! It was in HMV Grafton St. on Friday!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I didn't go into town! DAMMIT!

Now I'm gonna have to run around for a few hours looking for it around the south side before giving up on our sh1tty music stores and running into the city! DAMN!

Ok... just got it. Special edition with bonus tracks (just remixes mostly). Have only just started listening to it but it seems EXCELLENT! bursting with shouty angry energy! RAAAAAARGH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Im going to see Type O in london this friday...never seen em before, never heard an entire album before..but lets hope theres lots of hot chicks at the gig or something..*L*

• Advertisement

Git. I have my final exam that day. :( I REALLLLLLY wanna see them. I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA! DAMMIT! That's it! I'm gonna have to pretend to have escaped from Petes luggage... <thinks>... actually better make that Kenny's luggage.

AAAAHHHH just got back from seeing type o in londond...dude you missed out!! I wasnt even really a fan but after seeing them live i just have to say *in a brooklyn noo yawk accent* TYPE O ROOOLS! They were bloody brilliant, ive got loads of photos, if anyones interested, ill scan em and mail em to ya ;)
    The support was very impressive too, Kill 2 this, never heard them before but on the strength of the live show id probably get an album...damn my ears are ringing badly..

Oooh... I shall be of the requesting. I'd say you should just upload them into members webspace and link to them.

i just got the photos back today, theyre not all that great sadly :( Just all shots of Peter from the left, and kinda indistinct because they were taken on one of thse kodak fun cameras! Dammit! Still as soon as i get them ill upload em..*scratches head and wonders how one goes about uploading stuff* Theres a great one of peter playing his bass with his teeth..*L*

Advertisement