Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forsaken - Gotta Get Some!

Options
  • 24-11-1998 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Here,

I got me hands on Forsaken and all I can say it ROKX!.. Thing is : has anyone played a net game? Whats it like over the net? What servers did u use ?

It completly rokx on LAN and Im really interested in having a multi game! I might even chuck quake for it if the net play is good enuf :) (Shock Horror! .. Yah its DAT GOOD!!)

Eric

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yet another reason to scream "EAT IT!!!" over a VERY crowded LAN Eric???
    *LOL*

I've not played it so I can't comment on the game. Besides, I'm sure it'll run REALLY well on my 133 with 1MB video...

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yah I played it for a fair bit at a lan party in my house over the weekend, not multiplayer mind you (cos I didnt have the latest release and it required the CD all the time), but from playing it and watching the DeathMatch demos that come with it.. It looks and feels just fookin amazing!

I gotta get me some of this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've played forsaken a bit over then net. Try either Kali, The Zone, or mplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Kaile

Heh. Eric hasn't played forsaken in multiplayer cos he can't find someone with
    a nasa grade supercomputer who can run the
    damn beast

I'll stick with quake and d_mipcap 5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Aye, I've played it on the ms zone. plays quite well but i'm not mad about the levels. waaaaay too many weapons and powerups lying around. it does play well over the net thou, not much lag.

• Advertisement
Advertisement