Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyjack Fans

Options
  • 13-06-2003 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Just to let you all know that the best metal band in Ireland, Skyjack, are playing a rare gig in Eamon Dorans on Friday, 20th June

Door tax is €10 or €8 if you say 'I love Gigsmart' at the door or show some proof of poverty (student card, pension book, free travel pass, cassette walkman)

Expect to hear some pretty fantastic new new stuff and as the old saying goes, if you can't score at a skyjack gig you couldn't score in a whorehouse with a fistful of €50's

See y'all there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

Skyjack Rule! Looking forward to this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

At least I won't be sitting at home wishing I was at Bon Jovi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

That was my brother Thomas taking advantage of the fact that I was logged in, I actually never heard Skyjack, but I might just pop along to see what their like. Once again Thomas, free speech is a right, don't speak for me again please! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 playmate

cool sounds good! long live dicount for us poor students! yea!

jus to warn ne underagers tho they've become **** on da door lately due to da amount of raids there! even regulars like me n my 5 years of drinkn there r bein stoped from time to time !:eek: they also say now theyre not takn student id!:rolleyes:

Advertisement